REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Registration is currently open
Here you may arrange your registration for ETMM12 and select one of the optional accommodations that are suggested. You could also consider registering for one of the excursions that are being offered.
On this page you will find a description of the options – actual registration is possible online through www.easyconferences.org.
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or by bank transfer. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes.
Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially negotiated conference rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
- Create an “easyconferences” account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org/etmm122018/info and create your ETMM12 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
Early (up to 27 of July, 2018)
- ERCOFTAC Members: EUR 480
- Non-ERCOFTAC Members: EUR 580
Late (from 28 July, 2018)
- ERCOFTAC Members: EUR 540
- Non-ERCOFTAC Members: EUR 640
- Welcome Cocktail for accompanying persons – EUR 40
- Conference Dinner for accompanying persons – EUR 90
- Each accepted paper must be accompanied by at least one registration.
- Member and Non-Member registrations include access to all Conference sessions, Conference material, Conference proceedings, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
Le Prose Hôtel with its unique modern decoration concept, is situated in a pine forest, in a favourite part of La Grande-Motte, the beautiful resort with the picturesque port.
Le Prose offers conference facilities as well as relaxing accommodation in a beautiful setting. It has an outdoor pool and terrace, and is renowned for its gourmet cuisine.
It has two fully equipped function and meeting rooms as well as 39 air-conditioned rooms, all with a balcony.
The hotel offers free on-site parking and WiFi.
Just a few steps from the Mediterranean and its fine sandy beaches, Hôtel Le Quetzal offers an exceptional stay in the heart of the world-renowned La Grande Motte resort.
The hotel offers a congress centre, equipped with wall-mounted screens, projectors, and all furniture needed. Private parking is available on site. Free WiFi access is available too.
There are 52 air-conditioned rooms, with balconies from where you can enjoy the views of the tree-filled park and the pool, which is heated in the off season.
The hotel staff is at your service and dedicated to your enjoyment and peace of mind.
Amazing standard for a 2 star hotel!
This little single floor hotel has 27 renovated to a high standard rooms, it is next to a park and 30 meters from the beach (without any roads to cross). It is also ideally situated for restaurants, shops and the center.
Owners have really made a difference with their modern taste.
It is also a few minutes walk from the two venue hotels.